About our Noe Valley Studio
Walk into a beautiful, well appointed yoga room with FAR Infrared Radiant Heat to warm you, twelve 3-way speakers to help you feel the beat, and twenty fresh air intake fans to keep the oxygen moving with cool air flowing. This practice room is like no other!
Our Noe studio primarily focuses on hot Vinyasa flow yoga, which is a dynamic, athletic practice designed to give you a great workout, led by some of San Francisco’s most beloved teachers. Classes are set to great music, and we heat the room between 90 – 95 degrees. We also have additional class offerings such as prenatal and postnatal yoga, yin and restorative yoga, Yoga 101 Workshops, yoga nidra and sound healing – and if you’re looking to deepen your practice, we have a robust Yoga Teacher Training Program and weekly Workshops & Events.
You can also enjoy shopping in our Yoga Boutique – well stocked with seasonal styles, and all the yoga gear you might need. And if you’re on the go, we have mat, towels, and water for rent or purchase.
Pricing & Packages
Welcome Special: $25 for 7-days of Unlimited Classes
Registration & Studio Policies
- There are no reservations or cancellations by phone.
- Students may not enter class 10 minutes after the start of the class.
- The class registration window opens 30 days in advance
- Students can cancel online up to 1 hour before class is scheduled to begin.
- Reservations are held until the stated start time of the class. If you are late, and class is full, your spot may be given to a student on the waitlist.
- In the event that a student is a no-show or does not cancel online or through our app, they will lose a class from their package & auto-pay members will be charged $15.
Class Purchase & Attendance Policies
- Class Packages & Memberships are only valid at the studio where they are purchased.
- Unattended classes cannot be refunded.
- Classes/Packages are non-transferrable and non-exchangeable.
- Workshops are non-refundable and non-transferrable on a case by case basis.
- There are no vacation and business trip holds for class packages
Monthly Auto-Pay Package Policies
- All Monthly Auto-Pay Packages require a 3-month commitment and will continue for 12 months until a written cancellation letter is received. Written cancellations can be sent to email@example.com
- To cancel a Monthly Auto-Pay Package, you must send an email two weeks before their next payment will be charged
- Unused classes do not rollover to the next month.
- Vacation and business trip holds are not available.
Recommendations & Requirements
- Each student must create their own account and sign the liability waiver before taking class
- All children in childcare must be registered with the front desk. Please visit our Childcare page here for more information on our Childcare Policies.
- Retail can be exchanged when brought back in 7 days, unworn, with the tag on
- We recommend that students arrive a few minutes early to check into class.
- We recommend that students stay until the end of class, including savasana.
- Prices and schedules are subject to change at any time.
- Yoga Flow SF is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- Yoga Flow SF reserves the right to refuse services to anyone