Yoga Flow's Union Street location
offers hot Vinyasa flow classes conveniently located near the Marina, Cow Hollow and Nob Hill areas of San Francisco. A short drive from the Financial District and Chinatown, our second-floor studio is surrounded by trees with windows from ceiling to floor and is a haven of peace and mindfulness away from the bustling city outside.
About Union St Studio
Yoga Flow SF Union is on the second floor of the Clock Tower building located at Union and Laguna. Our two-room studio has gorgeous hardwood floors and beautiful, large windows that create a lofted tree house-like feeling. The space is perfect for sweaty classes that encourage students to be present in their practice. We also have a well-appointed retail boutique for all your practice needs.
Our smaller practice room allows for a more intimate connection between you and the teacher as capacity is limited to 12. In this room, we offer a Flow Basics class every day of the week, and all classes are non-heated.
This location also offers dynamic, fast-paced Vinyasa flow classes set to great music. We heat the large studio space to between 85 and 90 degrees, and there is a shower at the studio. Towel service and complimentary oranges are available.
There is metered parking directly in front of the studio and 2-hour parking in all directionsaround us. There is also a parking garage at 1900 Union Street.
Pricing & Packages
NEW Student SpecialIn-Studio
1 Week of Unlimited Classes for $25
Available online or in-studio. For NEW students living in the Bay Area. While our teachers all offer dynamic yoga, they each bring something unique to the practice! Take as many classes as you can this week to find who resonates with you the most!
Drop-ins & Class PackagesBuy Now
5 Class Card $90 - $18/ class
8 Class Card Special $108 -
10 Class Card $170 -$17/class
20 Class Card $290 - $14.5/class
Monthly 4 Class Card $60 - $15/class
Monthly 6 Class Card $84 - $14/class
Unlimited Class Pass $145
2 Studios Unlimited Class Pass $168
All Monthly Members receive 1 FREE Friend Pass each month & 15% off retail items excluding sale items.
Union Studio Gift CardsBuy Now
Customize and send a Yoga Flow SF Gift Card from home
*Redeemable only at the Union Studio
Gift Card certificate value is based on dollar amount
Gift certificate value only applicable to recipient
Student & Local MerchantIn-Studio
Drop in - $15
May purchase multiple classes that will never expire.
Local merchant and students only. Verification ID required.
- There are no reservations or cancellations by phone.
- The class registration window opens 7 days in advance
- Students can cancel online up to 15 minutes before class is scheduled to begin.
- Reservations are held until 5 minutes after stated start time of the class. If you are late, and class is full, your spot may be given to a student on the waitlist.
- No entering class beyond 20 minutes after the start of class time.
- In the event that a student is a no-show or does not cancel (in person or online), they will lose a class from their package.
Class Purchase & Attendance Policies
- Unattended classes cannot be refunded
- Classes/Packages are non-transferrable and non-exchangeable
- Workshops are non-refundable and non-transferrable
- There are no vacation and business trip holds for class packages
Monthly Auto-Pay Package Policies
- 15% off all retail items, excluding sale items
- Bring one guest for free each month
- All Monthly Auto-Pay Packages require a 3-month commitment and will continue for 12 months until a written cancelation letter is received
- To cancel a Monthly Auto-Pay Package, you must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, two weeks prior to the next due payment
- There are no vacation and business trip holds for Monthly Auto-Pay Packages
- We offer students drop in pricing at $15/class. May buy multiple classes at one time. Valid ID required.
Recommendations & Requirements
- Each student must create their own account and sign the liability waiver before taking class.
- Retail can be exchanged when brought back in 7 days, unworn, with the tag on
- We recommend that students arrive a few minutes early to check into class.
- We recommend that students stay until the end of class, including savasana.
- Prices and schedules are subject to change at any time.
- Yoga Flow SF is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- Yoga Flow SF reserves the right to refuse services to anyone