We are so excited to offer our dynamic vinyasa flows to Noe Valley located at 4049 24th Street SF, CA 94114! We are in the middle of the buildout and hope to be opening in August! You can expect a beautiful, well appointed yoga room as well as retail boutique, yoga workshops and yoga trainings. And for those of you with little ones, we will offer childcare and kids yoga. Our intention is to serve the needs of the community. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org so she can talk with you about the kind of classes you want in your neighborhood community studio.
All Levels Flow
Our Noe studio primarily focuses on hot Vinyasa flow yoga, which is a dynamic, athletic practice designed to give you a great workout. Vinyasa flow yoga enables you to relax and focus by teaching you how to control your breath. The flow is a balance between vigorous workout and calming meditation. Classes are set to great music, and we heat the room between 85 and 90 degrees.
Flow 1 - 2
We will hold other classes that are not heated and that move at a slower, more in tuned pace. If All Levels Flow is an extrovert, Flow 1 - 2 is an introvert. The focus is on the alignment and you will stretch, lengthen and tone your whole body! This class is appropriate for beginners
We have a designated child care play space that is full of fun and educational things to do. Our loving child care attendants engage, play and care for your children while you practice in the room next door. They will watch over and interact with your child so your mind can rest at ease!
Yoga isn't just for adults - kids and young teens can join in, too! We have classes available for the younger generation with tailored teaching techniques that are specific to their age group. No experience necessary. Currently, we have classes available for ages 5-10.
Our vinyasa based teacher training program is limited to 16 participants, allowing our teachers to spend more time working directly with you. By becoming a student of our teacher training program, you too, can jump start your way to teaching others the art of yoga, in the dynamic vinyasa form offered by Yoga Flow SF.
We offer workshops to help you deepen your practice as well as ones that explore the philosophical and meditative aspect of the practice. Yoga workshops strengthen your connection to your Self and your community.
Pricing & Packages
New StudentSign Up
First Week Free!
Enjoy an unlimited class pass for your first week at Yoga Flow SF. Locals only. Activates on first class.
Drop-ins & Class PackagesBuy Now
5 Class Card $100 • $20 per class
10 Class Card $180 •
$18 per class
20 Class Card $299 • $15 per class
Monthly Auto- Renew OptionsBuy Now
Monthly Autopay $145
Monthly Autopay mat + towel service $175
All Studios Unlimited $168
Bring 1 friend for free per month and get 15% off retail items, excluding sale items.
Ages 5-10Buy Now
10 Class Card $150 *$15 per class
Childcare PackagesBuy Now
5 Class Card $55 *$11 per class
10 Class Card $100 *$10 per class
Registration & Studio Policies
- There are no reservations or cancellations by phone.
- Students may not enter class 20 minutes after the start of the class.
- The class registration window opens 7 days in advance
- Students can cancel online up to 15 minutes before class is scheduled to begin.
- Reservations are held until the stated start time of the class. If you are late, and class is full, your spot may be given to a student on the waitlist.
- In the event that a student is a no-show or does not cancel (in person or online), they will lose a class from their package.
Class Purchase & Attendance Policies
- Unattended classes cannot be refunded
- Classes/Packages are non-transferrable and non-exchangeable
- Workshops are non-refundable and non-transferrable
- There are no vacation and business trip holds for class packages
Monthly Auto-Pay Package Policies
- All Monthly Auto-Pay Packages require a 3-month commitment and will continue for 12 months until a written cancelation letter is received. Written cancelations can be sent to email@example.com
- To cancel a Monthly Auto-Pay Package, you must send an email two weeks before their next payment will be charged to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- There are no vacation and business trip holds for Monthly Auto-Pay Packages
- All students and local merchants from Ocean Ave. can enjoy $12 Drop-ins. Proper identification and proof of studentship and/or employment is required in order to receive this special offer.
Recommendations & Requirements
- Each student must create their own account and sign the liability waiver before taking class.
- All children in childcare must be registered with the front desk. Please visit our Childcare page here for more information on our Childcare Policies.
- Retail can be exchanged when brought back in 7 days, unworn, with the tag on
- We recommend that students arrive a few minutes early to check into class.
- We recommend that students stay until the end of class, including savasana.
- Prices and schedules are subject to change at any time.
- Yoga Flow SF is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- Yoga Flow SF reserves the right to refuse services to anyone