Our beautiful Ocean Avenue Studio
offers hot Vinyasa flow classes conveniently located near City College and San Francisco State University, just a few minutes south of the Mission District. Our 2,100 sq. ft. practice room was originally built for the Free Masons, and the lofted ceilings and grand windows provide a space like none other. We have state-of-the-art lighting, heating and sound systems. We also have workshops and trainings. And for those of you with little ones, we offer childcare seven days a week.
Our Ocean studio primarily focuses on hot Vinyasa flow yoga, which is a dynamic, athletic practice designed to give you a great workout. Vinyasa flow yoga enables you to relax and focus by teaching you how to control your breath. The flow is a balance between vigorous workout and calming meditation. Classes are set to great music, and we heat the room between 85 and 90 degrees.
We hold regular events and workshops at each of our locations on Ocean Ave. and Union St. Challenge yourself with a new style of yoga, take a class with one of our special guest teachers, or network with the thousands of other Yoga Flow students. We guarantee we'll find something you like.
We have a designated child care playspace that is full of fun and educational things to do. Our loving child care attendants engage, play and care for your children while you practice in the room next door. They will watch over and interact with your child so your mind can rest at ease.
Yoga isn't just for adults - kids and young teens can join in, too! We have classes available for the younger generation with tailored teaching techniques that are specific to their age group. These classes are led by teachers that have experience teaching kids and young adults, regardless of their experience level. Currently, we have classes available for ages 5-10.
Our vinyasa based teacher training program is limited to 16 participants, allowing our teachers to spend more time working directly with you. By becoming a student of our teacher training program, you too, can jump start your way to teaching others the art of yoga, in the dynamic vinyasa form offered by Yoga Flow SF.
Media & Blog
Check out what the Yoga Flow SF community is doing! And stay up to date on our special offerings and new specials.
Pricing & Packages
NEW Student SpecialIn-Studio
One Week of Unlimited Classes for $25
Enjoy an unlimited class pass for your first week at Yoga Flow SF. Locals only.
Drop-ins & Class PackagesBuy Now
5 Class Card $85 *$17 per class
8 Class Card $108 *$13.5 per class
10 Class Card $140 *$14 per class
20 Class Card $260 *$13 per class
4 Class Card $55
6 Class Card $79
Unlimited Class Card $140
2 Studios Unlimited $168
All Monthly Auto-Pay Members get to bring 1 friend for free and 15% off retail items, excluding sale items.
Student & Local Merchants
local only, valid IDIn-Studio
Can buy multiple classes at $12 rate. Classes do not expire.
Ages 5-10Buy Now
10 Class Card $130 *$13 per class
Childcare Drop-ins & PackagesBuy Now
5 Class Card for 1st Child $45 *$9 per class
5 Class Card for Siblings $40 *$8 per class
10 Class Card $85 *$8.5 per class
Ocean Studio Gift CardsBuy Now
Customize and send a Yoga Flow SF Gift Card from home
*Redeemable only at the Ocean Studio
Gift Card certificate value is based on dollar amount
Gift certificate value only applicable to recipient
Regstration & Studio Policies
- There are no reservations or cancellations by phone.
- Students may not enter class 20 minutes after the start of the class.
- The class registration window opens 7 days in advance
- Students can cancel online up to 15 minutes before class is scheduled to begin.
- Reservations are held until the stated start time of the class. If you are late, and class is full, your spot may be given to a student on the waitlist.
- In the event that a student is a no-show or does not cancel (in person or online), they will lose a class from their package.
Class Purchase & Attendance Policies
- Unattended classes cannot be refunded
- Classes/Packages are non-transferrable and non-exchangeable
- Workshops are non-refundable and non-transferrable
- There are no vacation and business trip holds for class packages
Monthly Auto-Pay Package Policies
- All Monthly Auto-Pay Packages require a 3-month commitment and will continue for 12 months until a written cancelation letter is received. Written cancelations can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- To cancel a Monthly Auto-Pay Package, you must send an email two weeks before their next payment will be charged to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- There are no vacation and business trip holds for Monthly Auto-Pay Packages
- All students and local merchants from Ocean Ave. can enjoy $12 Drop-ins. Proper identification and proof of studentship and/or employment is required in order to receive this special offer.
Recommendations & Requirements
- Each student must create their own account and sign the liability waiver before taking class.
- All children in childcare must be registered with the front desk. Please visit our Childcare page here for more information on our Childcare Policies.
- Retail can be exchanged when brought back in 7 days, unworn, with the tag on
- We recommend that students arrive a few minutes early to check into class.
- We recommend that students stay until the end of class, including savasana.
- Prices and schedules are subject to change at any time.
- Yoga Flow SF is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- Yoga Flow SF reserves the right to refuse services to anyone