Our beautiful Ocean Avenue Studio
Yoga Flow SF Ocean studio offers hot Vinyasa flow classes conveniently located near City College and San Francisco State University, just a few minutes south of the Mission District. Our 2,100 sq. ft. practice room was originally built for the Free Masons, and the lofted ceilings and grand windows provide a space like none other. We have state-of-the-art lighting, heating and sound systems. We also have workshops and trainings. And for those of you with little ones, we offer childcare!
Pricing & Packages
New Student Special! $25 For One Week In PersonClick here to Redeem
You’ll need to create an account to redeem this offer. Enjoy an unlimited pass for your first week at Yoga Flow SF. Locals only. Activates on first class.
Monthly Auto-Renew Packages - Ocean studio onlyBuy Now
• Auto renew monthly 4 Classes $60 ($15/class)
• Auto renew monthly 8 Classes $112 ($14/class)
• Auto renew Unlimited Class Card $140 includes unlimited live stream and 10% off retail, excluding sale items.
Childcare - Ocean Studio OnlyBuy Now
• Drop In: $20
• Childcare 5 Pack: $75 ($15/class)
• Childcare 10 Pack: $130 ($13/class)
Reservations required. You’ll need to create an account for each child. Packages are not sharable at this time and they have a year expiration date.
Ocean Studio Gift CardsBuy Now
• Customize and send a Yoga Flow SF Gift Card from home
*Redeemable only at the Ocean Studio Gift Card certificate value is based on dollar amount Gift certificate value only applicable to recipient
Drop-ins & Class Packages - Ocean studio onlyBuy Now
• Drop-in $20
• 5 Class Card $85 ($17/class)
• 10 Class Card $160 ($16 per class)
Class packages have one year expiration date.
Registration & Studio Policies
Advance reservations required.
There are no reservations or cancellations by phone.
- Students may not enter class 20 minutes after the start of the class.
- The class registration window opens 7 days in advance
- Students can cancel online up to 2 hours before class is scheduled to begin.
- Reservations are held until the stated start time of the class. If you are late, and class is full, your spot may be given to a student on the waitlist.
- In the event that a student is a no-show or does not cancel (in person or online), they will lose a class from their package & auto-pay members will be charged $10.
Class Purchase & Attendance Policies
- Class Packages & Memberships are only valid at the studio where they are purchased unless its the ‘All Studio Access’ membership.
- Unattended classes cannot be refunded
- Classes/Packages are non-transferrable and non-exchangeable
- Workshops are non-refundable and non-transferrable
- There are no vacation and business trip holds memberships
Monthly Auto-Pay Package Policies
- All Monthly Auto-Pay Packages require a 3-month commitment and will continue for 12 months until a written cancelation letter is received. Written cancelations can be sent to email@example.com
- To cancel a Monthly Auto-Pay Package, you must send an email two weeks before their next payment will be charged to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- There are no vacation and business trip holds for Monthly Auto-Pay Packages
Recommendations & Requirements
- Each student must create their own account and sign the liability waiver before taking class.
- All children in childcare must be registered with the front desk. Please visit our Childcare page here for more information on our Childcare Policies.
- Retail can be exchanged when brought back in 7 days, unworn, with the tag on
- We recommend that students arrive a few minutes early to check into class.
- We recommend that students stay until the end of class, including savasana.
- Prices and schedules are subject to change at any time.
- Yoga Flow SF is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- Yoga Flow SF reserves the right to refuse services to anyone