Our beautiful Ocean Avenue Studio
Yoga Flow SF Ocean studio offers hot Vinyasa flow classes conveniently located near City College and San Francisco State University, just a few minutes south of the Mission District. Our 2,100 sq. ft. practice room was originally built for the Free Masons, and the lofted ceilings and grand windows provide a space like none other. We have state-of-the-art lighting, heating, and sound systems. We also have workshops and trainings. And for those of you with little ones, we offer childcare!
Pricing & Packages
Registration & Studio Policies
- There are no reservations or cancellations by phone.
- Students may not enter class 10 minutes after the start of the class.
- The class registration window opens 30 days in advance
- Students can cancel online up to 1 hour before class is scheduled to begin.
- Reservations are held until the stated start time of the class. If you are late, and class is full, your spot may be given to a student on the waitlist.
- In the event that a student is a no-show or does not cancel online or through our app, they will lose a class from their package & auto-pay members will be charged $15.
Class Purchase & Attendance Policies
- Class Packages & Memberships are only valid at the studio where they are purchased.
- Unattended classes cannot be refunded
- Classes/Packages are non-transferrable and non-exchangeable
- Workshops are non-refundable and non-transferrable
- There are no vacation and business trip holds for class packages
- Unused classes do not rollover to the next month
Monthly Auto-Pay Package Policies
- All Monthly Auto-Pay Packages require a 3-month commitment and will continue for 12 months until a written cancelation letter is received. Written cancelations can be sent to email@example.com
- To cancel a Monthly Auto-Pay Package, you must send an email two weeks before their next payment will be charged to firstname.lastname@example.org
- There are no vacation and business trip holds for Monthly Auto-Pay Packages
Recommendations & Requirements
- Each student must create their own account and sign the liability waiver before taking class.
- All children in childcare must be registered with the front desk. Please visit our Childcare page here for more information on our Childcare Policies.
- Retail can be exchanged when brought back in 7 days, unworn, with the tag on
- We recommend that students arrive a few minutes early to check into class.
- We recommend that students stay until the end of class, including savasana.
- Prices and schedules are subject to change at any time.
- Yoga Flow SF is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- Yoga Flow SF reserves the right to refuse services to anyone