- What You Need To Know Before Starting A Vinyasa Yoga Class?
- What Are The Best Yoga Poses For Beginners?
- Heated Vinyasa Yoga: Everything You Should Know Before Your First Class
- What is Barre And Who Should Try It?
- The Beginner’s Guide to Yoga for Seniors
- Best Sites to See in the Bernal Heights Neighborhood in San Francisco, California – Yoga Studio Near Me
- Fantastic Points of Interest in Pleasant Hill California 94523 – Yoga Studio Near Me
- The Top 7 Benefits of Pilates
- Why We Love Prenatal Yoga (and You Should Too!)
- Top 10 Best Yoga Studios in the SF Bay Area
- 5 Reasons The Diaphragm Is Important In Yoga
- Guide to Living in the Diamond Heights Neighborhood of San Francisco – Yoga Studio Near Me
New To Yoga? Click Here!
Yoga Is A LifeLong Practice Designed to Bring You Peace and HealthLearn More!
Gift Cards Available!
Gift Cards, Class Cards, Boutique, and MoreOcean Studio Union Studio Noe Studio Walnut Creek Studio
Noe Studio4049 24th Street @ Castro SF, CA 94114
415-875-9755 Learn More
Ocean Studio385 Ashton Ave @ Ocean Ave SF, CA 94112
415-466-6576 Learn More
Union Studio1892 Union Street @ Laguna SF, CA 94123
415-440-9642 Learn More
Walnut Creek1330 S California Blvd @ Walnut Creek, CA 94596
925-476-5357 Learn More
Learn to teach what you love to do.
Join our yoga teacher training program!
“Awesome Yoga Studio.
When I moved to San Francisco about two years ago, I had zero interest in becoming a ‘yoga person.’ Yoga was not even on my radar until my doctor recommended I try it out to deal with pandemic stress. After about six months at this studio, I still LOVE it.
After my first class, I felt more grounded and relaxed than I had felt in about six months. I never thought that moving around in so many ways (and sometimes trying to contort yourself like a pretzel) could be so effective at getting me out of my head. I also realized there is no such thing as a ‘yoga person.’ People from all walks of life show up to class, no one judges you for being new, and everyone is pretty friendly. Now I am a full-on yogi and go almost every week.
As far as the studio itself, all of the staff are super welcoming, and everyone seems very happy to be there. The building has an old-timey San Francisco charm, cool lights, and a solid sound system. Each teacher has a passion for what they do and a slightly different style for running their class, making for an exciting variety of workouts.
ALL the teachers are great.
If you like yoga, go to this studio. If you haven’t tried yoga, do it here.” – Byron C.
“I’ve never been great about exercising and got even worse through the pandemic. I finally decided to make a change and give Yoga Flow a shot. It was such a good decision. Everyone there is just super nice, staff and customers alike. It’s a clean and very relaxed space. I feel so comfortable coming there for yoga. I definitely intend to keep going back”. – Jackie S.
“I love this studio so much! It’s close to where I live, there is always parking, it’s so spacious, the instructors know what they’re doing, and the community is diverse and magical. I don’t have kids but I can only imagine how helpful the childcare is to yogi parents”. – Kim L.