Do you like yoga? What about hot yoga? If you answered yes to either one of these questions, then I have good news for you! Heated Vinyasa is a new way to do both. Heated Vinyasa is just as it sounds: a style of vinyasa that incorporates heat in order to stretch the muscles and increase flexibility. It’s perfect for those who are looking for something different from their standard practice or who simply want an extra challenge. Give it a try today!
What Is Heated Vinyasa?
Heated Vinyasa is a type of yoga where you practice in a heated room. The heat helps to loosen your muscles and joints, while the poses help open up tight areas and improve flexibility.
A Vinyasa yoga practice is a type of flow style that has you moving from one posture to the next. The teacher determines when this transition happens, either on an exhale or inhale and it gives off the sensation your breath moves through different parts of your body while practicing. It’s demanding in physical terms due to its fast pace but can be very exhilarating!
Why Should I Try Heated Vinyasa?
The advantages of vinyasa yoga extend beyond the mat. Yoga comes in a variety of styles or positions, many of which are helpful to our bodies. Vinyasa yoga is a type of yoga that causes your body to sweat as if you’ve just gotten out of a steam bath. You can feel your heart pounding as you move from posture to pose. Vinyasa Yoga offers a mind-body holistic effect and aids in muscular toning. Let’s look at the advantages:
- This powerful type of yoga is beneficial for the body, mind, and soul.
- It’s a great cardiovascular workout! Not only does it raise your heart rate, but the addition of resistance training makes this an effective total body circuit.
- It aids the body’s natural detoxification process by causing perspiration to be produced.
- The flowing poses are perfect for stretching and enhancing your range of motion while also increasing body awareness.
- As you support your own weight and engage the core during Hot Power Vinyasa courses, it’s a great way to build strength.
- Hot Power Vinyasa courses are excellent mental exercises. You’ll find yourself forgetting about all your worries or concerns as you fully concentrate on what the teacher is saying and pay attention while following their directions for how to properly execute a pose in class.
- Vinyasa yoga is great for toning the muscles, improving blood circulation and lymphatic system function. It also increases awareness of what you’re eating by making sure that all organs are working equally hard!
- Vinyasa yoga aligns your breath with each posture, allowing new oxygen to replenish your muscles. The strain on the joints and ligaments is relieved when the muscles are flexed.
- Vinyasa yoga is a godsend if you have trouble sleeping. It’s so much better than taking medicine, and it can help with that restless sleep pattern or difficulty in calming down at night time because of stress from work during the day!
- Vinyasa yoga is a type of physical and mental training that relieves stress, reduces blood pressure levels. As the mind becomes more aware it will also enhance nutritional choices to help you stay healthy!
We hope you’ve enjoyed this article on heated vinyasa and are considering adding it to your fitness routine. If so, be sure to contact us or head over to our website for more information about classes near you!
Do You Need a Hot Vinyasa Yoga Studio That’s Perfect for You?
Our Vinyasa Heated classes are heated, energetic and fast-paced. We offer modifications that simplify the poses to be more suitable for beginners as well, some of which amplify our advanced practitioners’ experience in order to accommodate all levels of practitioner! Our community-based studios provide a safe space with exceptional teachers who work together so you can strengthen your body while calming the mind through yoga practice – all at three different locations across San Francisco or our new location in Walnut Creek. It’s never been easier than now to start! Book your first class now at one of our San Francisco locations or our new location in downtown Walnut Creek!