About our Walnut Creek location
With four practice rooms, we offer yoga for all ages and stages of life! Our heated room focuses on dynamic heated vinyasa flow with FAR Infrared radiant heaters, air exchange system, state of the art sound system and LED lighting, allowing us to change the color of the room to any color. We also offer non heated yoga, gentle classes, yin and restorative. State of the art sound system and LED lighting add to the ambiance of this practice room.
For those who want fitness, we have a barre and mat pilates studio with appropriate weights and equipment and great sound system and last but not least, a room for Mindfulness Childcare, kids yoga and prenatal yoga.
This 7,000sf space has locker rooms with lockers, showers, blow dryers; tea lounge with cafe style seating and a well appointed retail boutique.
Pricing & Packages
Welcome Special: $25 for 7-days of Unlimited Classes
Registration & Studio Policies
- There are no reservations or cancellations by phone.
- Students may not enter class 10 minutes after the start of the class.
- The class registration window opens 30 days in advance
- Students can cancel online up to 1 hour before class is scheduled to begin.
- Reservations are held until the stated start time of the class. If you are late, and class is full, your spot may be given to a student on the waitlist.
- In the event that a student is a no-show or does not cancel online or through our app, they will lose a class from their package & auto-pay members will be charged $15.
Class Purchase & Attendance Policies
- Class Packages & Memberships are only valid at the studio where they are purchased.
- Unattended classes cannot be refunded
- Classes/Packages are non-transferrable and non-exchangeable
- Workshops are non-refundable and non-transferrable
- There are no vacation and business trip holds for class packages
Monthly Auto-Pay Package Policies
- All Monthly Auto-Pay Packages require a 3-month commitment and will continue for 12 months until a written cancelation letter is received.
- To cancel a Monthly Auto-Pay Package, you must send an email two weeks before their next payment will be charged to firstname.lastname@example.org
- There are no vacation and business trip holds for Monthly Auto-Pay Packages
Recommendations & Requirements
- Each student must create their own account and sign the liability waiver before taking class.
- All children in childcare must be registered with the front desk. Please visit our Childcare page here for more information on our Childcare Policies.
- Retail can be exchanged when brought back in 7 days, unworn, with the tag on
- We recommend that students arrive a few minutes early to check into class.
- We recommend that students stay until the end of class, including savasana.
- Prices and schedules are subject to change at any time.
- Yoga Flow SF is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- Yoga Flow SF reserves the right to refuse services to anyone