Walnut Creek Studio is Now Open!
FAR Infrared Radiant Heat to warm you, 12 3-way speakers to help you feel the beat and 20 fresh air intake fans to keep the oxygen moving and cool air flowing in a hot room. This studio is like no other!
Our Walnut Creek studio primarily focuses on hot Vinyasa flow yoga, which is a dynamic, athletic practice designed to give you a great workout, led by some of San Francisco’s most beloved teachers. Classes are set to great music, and we heat the room between 90 – 95 degrees.
You can expect a beautiful, well appointed yoga room as well as retail boutique, and additional class offerings such as mellow flow, yoga basics, yoga nidra and restorative yoga. We also offer workshops and yoga teacher trainings. And for those of you with little ones, we have childcare and kids yoga.
Pricing & Packages
New Student SpecialSign Up
$25 for 7 days unlimited yoga
Enjoy an unlimited class pass for your first week at Yoga Flow SF. Locals only. Activates on first class.
Monthly Auto - Renew OptionsBuy Now
• Monthly Autopay $180
Bring 1 friend for free per month and get 15% off retail items, excluding sale items.
Drop-ins & Class PackagesBuy Now
• Drop-in $30
• 5 Class Card $135 ($27 per class) Expires 365 days from first use
• 10 Class Card $260 ($26 per class) Expires 365 days from first use
Noe Studio Gift CardsBuy Now
Customize and send a Yoga Flow SF Gift Card from home
*Redeemable only at the Noe Studio.
Gift Card certificate value is based on dollar amount Gift certificate value only applicable to recipient
Registration & Studio Policies
- There are no reservations or cancellations by phone.
- Students may not enter class 20 minutes after the start of the class.
- The class registration window opens 7 days in advance
- Students can cancel online up to 2 hours before class is scheduled to begin.
- Reservations are held until the stated start time of the class. If you are late, and class is full, your spot may be given to a student on the waitlist.
- In the event that a student is a no-show or does not cancel (in person or online), they will lose a class from their package & auto-pay members will be charged $10.
Class Purchase & Attendance Policies
- Class Packages & Memberships are only valid at the studio where they are purchased.
- Unattended classes cannot be refunded
- Classes/Packages are non-transferrable and non-exchangeable
- Workshops are non-refundable and non-transferrable
- There are no vacation and business trip holds for class packages
Monthly Auto-Pay Package Policies
- All Monthly Auto-Pay Packages require a 3-month commitment and will continue for 12 months until a written cancellation letter is received. Written cancellations can be sent to email@example.com
- To cancel a Monthly Auto-Pay Package, you must send an email two weeks before their next payment will be charged
- There are no vacation and business trip holds for Monthly Auto-Pay Packages
- All students and local merchants from 24th Street can enjoy $15 Drop-ins. Proper identification and proof of studentship and/or employment is required in order to receive this special offer.
Recommendations & Requirements
- Each student must create their own account and sign the liability waiver before taking class.
- All children in childcare must be registered with the front desk. Please visit our Childcare page here for more information on our Childcare Policies.
- Retail can be exchanged when brought back in 7 days, unworn, with the tag on
- We recommend that students arrive a few minutes early to check into class.
- We recommend that students stay until the end of class, including savasana.
- Prices and schedules are subject to change at any time.
- Yoga Flow SF is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- Yoga Flow SF reserves the right to refuse services to anyone