We’ve updated our Safe Studio Standards in each location to ensure the highest standards of health and safety for our students and staff. We follow all city requirements.
Proof of vaccine is required in order to work or practice indoors at all of our locations per city and county mandates.
Masks are optional.
- If you aren’t feeling well, have a cough, fever or symptoms of COVID-19, please don’t attend class for your wellbeing and that of your teachers and fellow yogis.
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19 or have been in close contact with someone who has, we ask that you not come to the studio for 14 days or until you’ve tested negative.
- Reserve your class in advance – Book on the Schedule using the Yoga Flow SF website or app, up to 7 days out.
- Limit your studio time before and after class. Doors open 10 minutes before.
- Sanitize or wash your hands upon entering the studio.
- High touch areas are sanitized throughout the day.
- Studio floors cleaned throughout the day.
- We brought our props back in the studios. Students need to wipe down their props after each use.
- Bring your own mat and props.
- Register ahead of time and give your name at the desk.
- Bring your own water and bottle.