Come practice yoga while the kids play!
We have childcare! Yes, we said it.
You can practice yoga while your kids play in our mindfulness-play spaces facilitated by loving, attentive, and engaging childcare team members.
Which of our Studios offer childcare?
There is a program at our Ocean Ave Studio in the Ingleside neighborhood of San Francisco, and at our East Bay location in Walnut Creek.
About the Childcare Program:
Our teams are staffed with incredible humans who are experienced, patient and kind. The owners of the studio are parents too, and they have curated a program that fosters creative and engaging play-time, while providing you with the space to incorporate self-care into your weekly routine!
To book a childcare class:
1. Create an account for your child. They will need their own account. *Pro tip: use your email address and '+1' in it and the system will recognize it as a unique email but it will get sent to your regular inbox! Example, email@example.com becomes firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Book your child into the 'childcare' class that is at the same time as your class
3. Enjoy yoga!
- NO NUTS of Any Kind
- Please make sure they have a clean diaper on.
- Age range: Must be crawling. Kids 12 and older are welcome to join you in class if they are mature enough.
- Please DO NOT bring your children if they are sick.
- Registration required. You will need to make them their own individual account and buy each child their own package.
- Electronics are discouraged, however if a device is necessary, they must be used with headphones. The content must be non-violent and age appropriate.
- Please bring age appropriate snacks and drinks for your child. No sugary snacks or drinks.
- Please provide back up diapers, wipes, a drink and clothing in their bag.
Pricing OptionsOcean Ave Pricing Summer Camps Coming Soon! Walnut Creek Pricing
Our Care Protocols & First Time Tips
First time tips:
Please arrive 15 minutes early so we can introduce ourselves and to allow your child to acclimate and feel safe. To help with acclimation, if you're new to the space, you're welcome to stop by and play with your little one in the childcare room for the first visit.
When a child feels distressed:
In the event your child is having separation anxiety and cries for 10 minutes, we will come get you. We ask you to spend a few minutes helping your child to acclimate. Once your child calms down, you will be able to go back to class. In the event we have to get you three times, we will comp you your class. If you prefer that we come to get you sooner than 10-minutes, please let us know.
When dropping children off:
Please arrive 15 minutes early. We have developed a system to ensure that we know who you are in the event we need to get you.
Please follow this system:
There is a dry erase board, please put your child's name on the board. It will have a number next to it. Please put your child's belongings in the cubby with the corresponding number, and take the corresponding number card into class with you. Place the number at the top of your mat in a visible place, so we can find you if needed.
Note: If you are breast feeding, we find it’s been very helpful for mothers to do a feeding in the childcare room before leaving to practice. This helps your baby's tummy feel full ,and in turn, lowers their anxiety.