Arbolado Park is a place for people of all ages to escape the hustle and bustle of daily life. Arbolado is a Spanish word meaning “forested,” and Arbolado Park in Davis has plenty of trees in addition to its wide variety of attractions. Arbolado Park features:
- A fun place to be for youngsters with swings and slides. Arbolado Park is a big park. There’s space for everyone to enjoy, as well as things to do, in this large and small family park. From open grassy knolls to soccer fields, tennis courts, picnic tables, and play areas, your day will be full of pleasure in the park.
- Arbolado Park is a park in Walnut Creek, California, with a playground and ball fields. This 26.5-acre park features green grass, mature shade trees, and amenities for children of all ages to enjoy. Arbolado Park is a lovely piece of Walnut Creek to spend your day in. An open field where you may picnic or play sports.
- The benches are free, but the playground equipment costs money. The park also has a few picnic tables throughout its grounds. Many table groups contain BBQ grills for your use. Again, no reservations are necessary – but shaded picnic tables and BBQ areas tend to fill up fast on weekends. Arrive early to select the best tables and grills. Arbolado Park would make a fantastic birthday party, team-building exercise, or family reunion due to the facilities (including a large number of tables, an open area, and plenty of parking space).
- The two play areas are designed to be enjoyed by children of various ages and sizes. The smaller structure is meant for toddlers 2-5 years old, whereas the bigger structure is intended for children 5-12 years old. At both structures, explorers will find a variety of intriguing challenges that provide welcome shade and moderate shade.
- This lovely gem in Walnut Creek Park. Toilets that are properly maintained are a must. The park is conveniently dotted with water fountains and hydration stations. A water fountain, a pet drinking station, and a water bottle refill station are among the facilities on offer.
- The massive field in Arbolado Park is ideal for soccer, lacrosse, or even flag football matches. The City of Walnut Creek requires permission for organized sports. This is a particularly unique location for pick-up games in the park.
- Arbolado Park is a wonderful green space in Walnut Creek California. It has many mature shade trees like cottonwoods and elms that provide ample cover for those who want to get away from it all while they enjoy their afternoon read or just take some time out during what often feels like an endless workday. There are also access points leading up towards downtown with interesting rock formations along these trails making them worth exploring more than once if you have enough energy after reaching your destination at last.
View this post on Instagram
Imagine a place where you could escape from the hustle and bustles of city life. Where nature is not just present, but thriving at its fullest potential in Arbolado Park! This beautiful park has so many secrets waiting to be discovered on your next stroll or bike ride through it with family members alike- some trails lead up towards a great view of downtown Santa Fe’s skyline as well an accelerating rock formation known affectionately by locals “The Rockies.”
View this post on Instagram
Arbolado Park is an amazing destination to visit while you’re in town. We hope this article has helped answer some of your questions about the park and how to get there, but if not feel free to contact our team anytime. If you want a fun day out with friends or family that’s educational for everyone then head on over.
Walnut Creek, California is blessed to have so many amazing parks that are just perfect for doing outdoor yoga! Here are a few of our favorites:
- Heather Farm Park
- Civic Park
- Alma Park
- Arbolado Park
- Diablo Shadows Park
- El Divisadero Park
- Howe Homestead Park
- Northgate Park
- Rudgear Park
All of these wonderful parks are located just a short distance from our location located at 1330 South California Boulevard in Walnut Creek! Stop by for a visit anytime!