Yoga Flow's Union Street location
offers hot Vinyasa flow classes conveniently located near the Marina, Cow Hollow and Nob Hill areas of San Francisco. A short drive from the Financial District and Chinatown, our second-floor studio is surrounded by trees with windows from ceiling to floor and is a haven of peace and mindfulness away from the bustling city outside.
About Union St Studio
Yoga Flow SF Union is on the second floor of the Clock Tower building located at Union and Laguna. Our two-room studio has gorgeous hardwood floors and beautiful, large windows that create a lofted tree house-like feeling. The space is perfect for sweaty classes that encourage students to be present in their practice. We also have a well-appointed retail boutique for all your practice needs.
Our smaller practice room allows for a more intimate connection between you and the teacher as capacity is limited to 12. In this room, we offer a Flow Basics class every day of the week, and all classes are non-heated.
This location also offers dynamic, fast-paced Vinyasa flow classes set to great music. We heat the large studio space to between 85 and 90 degrees, and there is a shower at the studio. Towel service and complimentary oranges are available.
There is metered parking directly in front of the studio and 2-hour parking in all directionsaround us. There is also a parking garage at 1900 Union Street.
Pricing & Packages
Drop-ins & Class PackagesBuy Now
5 Class Card $90
8 Class Card Special $108
10 Class Card $170
20 Class Card $290
Monthly Unlimited PackagesBuy Now
6 Class Card for 30 Days $84
Union St Unlimited Class Pass $145
2 Studios Unlimited Class Pass $168
Special Class Packages
New Student Special
2 Weeks for $25
*Bay Area Residents Only
Union Studio Gift CardsBuy Now
Customize and send a Yoga Flow SF Gift Card from home
*Redeemable only at the Union Studio
Gift Card certificate value is based on dollar amount
Gift certificate value only applicable to recipient
Studio Policies & Recommendations
- The class registration window opens 7 days in advance and remains open until 15 minutes before the stated start time of class.
- Students can cancel online up to 15 minutes before the stated start time of class.
- We offer 10% discount with a valid student id on 5/$85, 10/$160 and 20/$270 class cards ONLY.
- We recommend that students arrive a few minutes early to check into class.
- We recommend that students stay until the end of class, including savasana.
- Prices and schedules are subject to change at any time.
- Yoga Flow SF is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- Yoga Flow SF reserves the right to refuse services to anyone
- Each student must create their own account and sign the liability waiver before taking class.
- Reservations are held until the stated start time of the class. If you are late, and class is full, your spot may be given to a student on the waitlist.
- In the event that a student is a no-show or does not cancel (in person or online), they will lose a class from their package. There are no reservations or cancellations by phone.
- Retail can be exchanged when brought back in 7 days, unworn, with the tag on
- Unattended classes can not be refunded
- Classes/Packages are non-transferrable and non-exchangeable
- Workshops are non-refundable and non-transferrable