Our beautiful Ocean Avenue Studio
offers hot Vinyasa flow classes conveniently located near City College and San Francisco State University, just a few minutes south of the Mission District. Our 2,100 sq. ft. practice room was originally built for the Freemasons, and the lofted ceilings and grand windows provide a space like none other. We have state-of-the-art lighting, heating and sound systems. Though we focus on yoga, we also have amenities that can relax even the most frenzied city dweller, including: massage therapy, acupuncture and qigong energy healing. We also have workshops and events every weekend. And for those of you with little ones, we offer childcare seven days a week.
Our Ocean studio primarily focuses on hot Vinyasa flow yoga, which is a dynamic, athletic practice designed to give you a great workout. Vinyasa flow yoga enables you to relax and focus by teaching you how to control your breath. The flow is a balance between vigorous workout and calming meditation. Classes are set to great music, and we heat the room between 85 and 90 degrees.
We offer a variety of bodywork offerings: acupuncture, massage, and Qigong healing. Regardless of which you choose, expect no less than pure relaxation, a more balanced mind and body, and a fresh, rejuvenated feeling. All sessions are guided by professionals in each respective aspect, so you can expect to be in good hands.
We hold regular events and workshops at each of our locations on Ocean Ave. and Union St. Challenge yourself with a new style of yoga, take a class with one of our special guest teachers, or network with the thousands of other Yoga Flow students. We guarantee we'll find something you like.
We have a designated child care playspace that is full of fun and educational things to do. Our loving child care attendants are screened and qualified. While you practice in the room next door, they will watch over and interact with your child so your mind can rest at ease.
Yoga isn't just for adults - kids and young teens can join in, too! We have classes available for the younger generation with tailored teaching techniques that are specific to their age group. These classes are led by teachers that have experience teaching kids and young adults, regardless of their experience level. Currently, we have classes available for ages 6-13.
Our vinyasa based teacher training program is limited to 12 participants, allowing our teachers to spend more time working directly with you. By becoming a student of our teacher training program, you too, can jump start your way to teaching others the art of yoga, in the dynamic vinyasa form offered by Yoga Flow SF.
Pricing & Packages
Drop-ins & Class PackagesBuy Now
5 Class Card $85
8 Class Card Special $108
10 Class Card $140
20 Class Card $260
Monthly Unlimited PackagesBuy Now
6 Class Card for 30 Days $79
Ocean Studio Unlimited Class Pass $140
2 Studios Unlimited Class Pass $168
Ages 6-13Buy Now
10 Class Card $100
Childcare Drop-ins & PackagesBuy Now
5 Class Pack for 1st Child $45
5 Class Pack for Siblings $40
10 Class Pack $85
Special Class Packages
New Student Special
4 Classes for $30 - 14 Day Expiration
*Bay Area Residents for New Students Only
Ocean Studio Gift CardsBuy Now
Customize and send a Yoga Flow SF Gift Card from home
*Redeemable only at the Ocean Studio
Gift Card certificate value is based on dollar amount
Gift certificate value only applicable to recipient
Regstration & Studio Policies
- The class registration window opens 7 days in advance and remains open until 15 minutes before the stated start time of class.
- Students can cancel online up to 15 minutes before the stated start time of class.
- We recommend that students arrive a few minutes early to check into class.
- We recommend that students stay until the end of class, including savasana.
- Prices and schedules are subject to change at any time.
- Yoga Flow SF is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- Yoga Flow SF reserves the right to refuse services to anyone
- Each student must create their own account and sign the liability waiver before taking class.
- Reservations are held until the stated start time of the class. If you are late, and class is full, your spot may be given to a student on the waitlist.
- In the event that a student is a no-show or does not cancel (in person or online), they will lose a class from their package. There are no reservations or cancellations by phone.
- Retail can be exchanged when brought back in 7 days, unworn, with the tag on
- Unattended classes can not be refunded
- Classes/Packages are non-transferrable and non-exchangeable
- Workshops are non-refundable and non-transferrable