At our Ocean Ave location
Offered at the Ocean Ave location. Come explore our 640 sq ft designated child care play space facilitated by loving, attentive child care attendants who engage and care for your child while you are in the next room practicing yoga.
We have a full play-kitchen, reading area, music instruments, arts and crafts and age appropriate games. Your child will enjoy music and drumming, scarf play and parachute play! For our pre-crawlers we have super soft carpet and lots of toys! The child care room is staffed with incredible people who love children, have experience with them; are patient and kind and are screened and qualified.
- NO NUTS of Any Kind
- Age range: 6 months – 13 years. Kids 12 and older are welcome to join you in class if they are mature enough.
- Please make sure they have a clean diaper on.
- Please DO NOT bring your children if they are sick.
- We encourage you to register your children online ahead of time.
- All electronics (ipads, etc…) can only be used with headphones. The content must be non-violent and age appropriate.
- Please bring age appropriate snacks and drinks for your child. No sugary snacks or drinks.
- Please provide back up diapers and clothing in their bag. Please let us know of any food allergies, as sometimes healthy snacks are shared.
First Time Tips
Please arrive 15 minutes early to be in the space with your child as a way for them to feel safe. We welcome you to come in and just play the first time too. In the event your child is having separation anxiety and cries for 10 minutes, we will come get you and ask you to spend a few minutes with your child, helping them learn this is a safe space.
Once your child calms down, you will be able to go back to class. In the event we have to get you 3 times, we will comp you your yoga class. We will get you earlier than 10 minutes if that is your preference.
Those that are new to us are welcome to drop by and stay with their kids the first time.
We have a dry erase board to put your name and your child’s name and age. You will also put the belongings in the cubby that corresponds with the number you are filling in on the white board and will take that number into the room with you in case we need to get you!
Once you enter the yoga room, please place your mat at the back of the room so we can easily get you if we need to!
If you are breast feeding we find it’s been very helpful for moms to do a feeding in the child care room before leaving to go practice. This helps your babies tummy be full and lowers the anxiety for them!